Monday, May 14, 2007

Life as a Blind Bully




A new season gets underway here at dotcom. While it wasn't a great start by the bullies on wednesday, me mostly I think , friday saw a slightly better result but that still left us where we always seem to start the seasons lately Bottom . Then comes the weekend and what a weekend. An excellent result in the 5x5 followed by agreat result in the 40 player mtt. 2 bullies on the FT, this hopefully has propelled us up the league where once again we shall challenge tooth n nail for that elusive 4th league win .

Meanwhile..........

In place far far away there was set up another bullies team. Using the invaluable skills aquired playing in the dotcom league we set out to conquer the scandinavians at Lassur
After a couple of go's in league 3 we finally managed to get promotion to league 2 as runners up. A very nice consolation prize to . Now half way through the season in league 2 after an awesome display by our new recruit in owning his table. Plus 2x 2nd places for me and Kat, we find ourselves in 2nd place. Hopefully we can continue with this rich vein of form and push for promotion to league 1..

What with such great friends to play alongside life as a Bully just can't get any better. Fingers in 2 pies again, I wonder can we cash twice again . Well I know we'll all give it our best shot.

Interested in a shot at another league? If you can gather/recruit a team of 4 players PM me. I'll let you have the details. Else sit back and enjoy with us all our victories

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Excuse me please for contacting you this way but I did not find your email on your site.

I am Marine and I administrate several sites that provide help for online sports betting, forecasting and games.

I surfed on your site http://freeroll2bankroll.blogspot.com/ and found it very interesting.

I would like to know if you would be interested in exchanging a link with our site http://www.hold-em-poker.net

Your link would be placed on the homepage http://www.hold-em-poker.net/links.htm. We would request from you to place a link on your Homepage in the category “Links”.

If you agree with my partnership’s proposition, please send me your link code back and I will do the same.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Marine

Poker Nation said...

I enjoyed reading this unique and insightful article. If you are an enthusiast of poker and are looking for ways to improve your game, visit pokernation.com to play poker online and keep updated with all the trending news in the world of poker.