Saturday, July 08, 2006

Blogger final

Finally we get to the final of the blogger. All in all it has been a great experiance. I managed to place 14th in the final, unfortunately not high enough for one of the major prizes on offer. Still a goodie bag from poker.com is winging its way to me. I'll look forward to playing online with my poker.com cap etc on.
The top prize a WSOP package was won by a member of our league team, a Blind Bully EgonOlson. I'd like to wish him the best of luck in the live vegas tourny.

While we're on the league subject. The final game of season 5 has now been played and we, The Blind Bullies, have retained the crown we won in season 4. Well done to all involved. i look forward to the season 5 staff game, also the new season. Alas we will lose a player this season for personal reasons. But we have a ready made replacement waiting to kick off with us.

No comments: