Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Another win at last

Last night bought a much needed win, not so much for the $'s but for the confidence. It came in the $1 turbo. Playing all hands that came my way kept me in the hunt for most of the game, for the first 5/6 levels always in the top3. But as the hands became more scarce and the ever increasing blinds I found my self with AJ off. Betting hard and a flop of QJQ ended up losing half my stack to trip Q's. With not many more hands after that I found myself making the final table but only in last place. I had no hands to recall for the first part of the final table. I now find myself in 6th place with enough chips just for a BB, Doh! Praying for a hand to call before the BB takes me out. Nothing comes, oh well here goes BB and I get dealt 92 off. Settling for 6th place I just watch as the Sb calls and and I WIN can't remember if it was 2 pair or a boat. This change in luck sent me on an upward spiral of wins AK, AJ and back to back JJ's that both caught. I found myself top of the last 4 and never looked back. An amazing turnaround and much needed win.
Not sure whether to call all the 92 off's I get from now on ROFL

No comments: