Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Trip T's

Well after going out holding trip T's after the flop, to a runner runner st8 4to the board I might add. I seem to be doomed this week by them. Playing quite well in the 10k teed made the last 30 or so lying just outside the money with I think 200/400 blinds. The table folds to the player next to me who limps, I push allin holding AK off. The SB & BB both fold leaving he 2 of us. He does nothing then just as he is about to time out he calls showing AT off. Nice good chance to double I think....till the flop. T3T thats all she wrote dam trip T's lose then they beat me in both the 10k tournys.
Oh well have to wait till i get another monday off or late start to attempt the teed again, try again next weekend in the freeroll. Can't believe I can't money it yet still theres time yet or is there. More on that later

No comments: