Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A new Year

Well 2006 has finally come to an end. A year that has seen me take up poker after winning a little in freerolls. From this small beginning I have managed to win enough to take me on a modest holiday as well has keep me afloat for the year on the site. I have also withdrawn a little to try out other sites but I haven't found one to match poker.com yet.
I shall endeavor to improve my game but I'm finding it hard to push on at the moment. Still a good friend of mine has pointed me in the direction of another site to try. So I start the new year afresh with another site to try while still trying to get an accolade from poker.com LOL

This time around I'm hoping to keep updated more regularly and look at ways to improve the look of the blog.

No comments: