Saturday, April 22, 2006

A New Game??

As theres a new promo I've been trying to find a way that will accumulate points at a fast rate yet not break my bankroll, which thanks to trying to many tables at once in NL games has dwindled quite significantly.
Therefore I have looked elsewhere and came across a short handed limit table .25/.5 6players. This has possibilities I thought. Can't lose much here, should move fairly quickly. The speed I got right the games move fast and so points can be gained very quickly. But oh how wrong I was about loses. I was losing more than I won eek. The trouble lies in the make up of the game. Short handed I am playing a tight game to limit loses so I can gain more points. Its just this game thats losing money for it seems that you can play any hand in these games. This is because of the cost I think, so people play just about anything. Then decide to go on or not after the flop. I just cant get the hang of calling everything yet. Its like a completely new game. Still If I can persevere with it I may be able to keep my head above water while gaining quite a few points. Handy as there is a nice tourny to celebrate the sites birthday. Could be a way for me to gain a seat. It should also add a new string to my bow giving me more confidence at the latter stages of tournys where they start going short handed.....

No comments: