Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Comp points

After a couple of weeks nursing my bank balence I finally managed to release my first $50. This was then added to by finishing 6th in the blogger MTT, after finishing on the bubble in the last one, so another $30. Bubble upto 6th could I gain my place in the final in the next blogger tourny?
This has made my balance a little more healthy and allowed me to start entering the tournys again. Low and behold the first I enter the $1000 guarenteed I got 2nd, $280 coupled with $10 from the $20k freeroll (placed 104th), well I now have a very healthy balance again back up to araound $400.
Now to the point of this blog, I recieved an e-mail this morning from poker.com . It is to inform me of a reload bonus for May. You can recieve 100% bonus upto $200. $5 releases per 600 points valid 7 days from deposit. Well this will prove to be a very busy month for comp points. There is such a lot to get for them at the moment:-

Top 50 in your birthday month $50,000 Birthday Freeroll Entry.

$50 release per 20,000 Bonusbuilder.

$5 release per 600 (up to 7 days from deposit) 100% reload bonus.

Weekly $20,000 Freeroll entry 2000

Weekly 2x $4,000 Freeroll entry 1500

Then on top of all this you can "spend" these points in the shop for goods

So can't stop to long got them points to earn, catch you all later

No comments: