Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm in the Birthday Tourny

I have recieved my coupon for the birthday bash. I wrote a note in the forum thanking poker.com for the changes they have made to the player ledger. As a thank you from poker.com they gave me a coupon.
The ledger before only took into account the poker games that you play, also as some coupons like the showdown poker semi final have a monetry value these would show up as cah winnings. However, when you enter the semi final with the coupon nothing is removed from the ledger as it is a coupon. This was a little bit of a pain when trying to match up with my own ledger I keep upto date at home. I was hoping to be able to use the online ledger to check my figures periodically. All this has now changed and it seems that all things are taken into consideration. Not only that but both ledgers now tally. So once again thankyou poker.com

It was the forth blogger event Saturday and once again I duly entered hoping to gain entry to the final event. But sadly after some wonderful hands to get me to the final table I still haven't managed to get there, finishing 7th this week to go with last times 6th lol. I did notice however, that 3 of the last 7 players had already gained entry so can't collect the coupon should they win it. Taking out the 3 already there would have given me a coupon to the final. As things turned out there were 2 new winners of the coupon and 2 previous winners. I take it then that the 2 unwon coupons now get added to the final tourny. There may well be an awful lot of coupons up for grabs in this last tourny the way things are going.

poker.com have also added sattelites for thier $10k tourny's that are at Euro friendly times. How long these will continue for I am unsure but having entered a couple I have won a coupon to the tourny. Trouble is these start at 23:15gmt so I will have to wait a little till I have a later start time on a Monday to play. This may well be next weekend. If so it be very busy for me.
Saturday has the $50,000 Birthday tourny
Sunday has the $20,000 Freeroll
Sunday has the $10,000 Guaranteed tourny
$80,000 worth of prizes over the weekend will be a blast. Hope that I get have alittle of it :)

No comments: