Thursday, June 22, 2006

Just a trial


Ok this is just a little trial blog. To see if I get this picture adding right.


These are the finishes I have so far in the smaller tournies.
Sundays $1000 guaranteed.



My 3 wins so far. Unfortunately I don't have a jpeg of the freerolls I have moneyed in which is a shame. 2nd + 7th in the $4k = $610 and 4th + 7th in the $20k = $1600. Plus various other placings from $5 - $200.

All in all not to bad a return. Hopefully I can continue to improve and so get the elusive $20k + $4k ribbons........

Saturday sees the blogger tour move into its last event. The as far unsponsored event 8. Having got a 5th, 6th and 7th I'm begining to wonder if I will ever manage to get that final push into the top 4. Its getting mighty close now, just the last chance tourny to go after this on the following Saturday. So wish me luck I think I'm gonna need it...

No comments: