Saturday, June 10, 2006

Whats it take to get a ticket

Yet another blogger tourny, yet another disappointment.
Once again I have not managed a top 4 finish in the blogger tourny. Once again adding insult to injury another ticket will go begging. Or should I make that 2........
I managed a 5th place finish this time my highest to date. 1 place to low, but one of the top 4 finishers has again already got their ticket. So only 3 again this time. Unfortunately there was a 5th on offer as a bounty on the sponsor. But it is she who has made the top 4. It was this that finally curtailed my chances this time around. 6 players left I'm dealt 22 sb, all fold back to me. I raise 2x BB. the sponsor (in BB) goes all in. I call, she shows AQo. we both miss the flop, turns a brick but isn't it always.......the river's a Ace. Never of guessed that.
Oh well 2 more weeks to wait for the next chance.
Wonder if there will actually be 4 tickets won for a change..

No comments: