Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tourny win......

Finally, I've managed another tourny win. I have won a couple of small tourny's $5 buyin quite small so more like SnG's. Sunday I managed to win a larger one entry wise, $300 Guaranteed. Wasn't too bad a weekend as i managed to get on 4 final tables. Along with this Guaranteed there was the Blogger, see previous post, along with a satallite for the $10k on saturday earning me a coupon for entry into it. Unfortunately I didn't get very far. Its a little slow, a little more demanding than the others I've played. Still I played the satalite for it on Sunday to again getting to the final table and gaining another entry coupon. So I'll try again this coming weekend.
I think I might try and find a way of posting the winning pics and keep them update, as a kind of log. Not sure if I can or not so have to be a post that keeps getting bumped......

No comments: